Friday, February 29, 2008

hole in my pocket

i've just got back home.
i went on a shopping spree today.
well,not a spree actually.
more of a splurge.
i've got myself new toys.
boy's toys.
an oakley sunglasses and a pair of nike tights.
and somethings that i don't think i should mention.
it burnt a hole in my pocket alright.
the oakley shades-M Frame Sweep black frames with positive red lenses.
it's a custom made.
hence, i'm happy with the purchase.
very happy indeed.
next,on to the tights.
i think tights area tad overpriced.
this nike pair i bought cost me almost 50 moolahs!
when i grow up,i shall sell tights at a cheaper rate.
it is really really not worth it.
but it's for my butt.
to prevent it from having abrasions.
it's those short kinds one.
and not the ballet kinds yihui.
let's not even talk on how much i spent today.
let's just say.
i have no regrets.
my heart skipped a beat.
for a second,i thought i saw your beautiful appearance.

once again.







No comments: